Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Recap

Yes I know this is my 3rd post today.
I'm only 2 posts away from 100!
What does that tell ya, I don't have a life!
Keira is taking her final nap before bed time later and Kaylee is watching cartoons

Daddy had to work this afternoon & when he came home I was giving Keira a bath downstaires in the sink.  This was the first time I've done this and wow is it so much easier.  In our master bedroom we have a shower tub combo and there's a glass slider so it makes it hard to do baths in there.  Giving Keira a bath in the sink doesn't hurt my back either cause I don't have to bend over.  Plus she had a blast splashing around!

I do enjoy spending time at home with my girls but sometimes its nice to get out of the house and spend time as a family.  Well today we didn't do any of that.  After daddy got home from work he changed and went out jetskiing!  So the girls & I are doing what we do all week long, hang out and spend time together.

I guess we'll get to spend the day together tomorrow



  


Daddy did bring Kaylee something home that she LOVED!
He brought home his old toy box from when he was a little boy.
She loved putting all of her toys in it and also getting inside of it!

  


Love this quote
pinterest


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your sink is the perfect size for baths! :)

    ReplyDelete