Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mommy Love

It's time to EMBRACE THE CAMERA with The Anderson Crew.


Instagram on my IPhone is my new addiction.  When I don't have my camera handy I use that to take cute pictures of the girls or me with the girls!





I've been stepping out from behind the camera to take more pictures of myself with my girls.  I don't want to look back and realize that I don't have any pictures of us together.  So I've been making a point to take more pictures of either me with the girls or daddy with the girls!




15 comments:

  1. Awww!!! :-) I love that you're trying to get IN more pictures! I'm not even a mommy yet and I have that problem! I'm always behind the camera!!! :-) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I have been so glad to be in the pics with my littles as of late....Now they'll know they had a mother as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO OBSESSED with Instagram!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are just as pretty as can be! Good for you to IN more pics. I think I need to start doing that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures of you & your girls - they are precious.
    PS my husband and I were high school sweethearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, your girls are just so cute!!! girls are so fun, don't you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing another mom of two little girlies. Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures!! I like seeing more of YOU in the pics (although your girls are pretty stinkin' adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are absolutely adorable! Such a beautiful family :)

    New follower here, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute pictures! I think I need a new phone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i swear i commented on this already....but i'm obsessed with instagram and hipstamatic. but you could probably tell from my last post :) love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete