Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Randoms

1. Tomorrow after the girls wake up from their nap we are meeting up with my dad and step mom to go see Disney on Ice - Toy Story 3.  We haven't told the girls, so they are going to be super surprised (Kaylee more so than Keira).  It should be FUN!


2. Yesterday I worked on Kaylee's birthday outfit and rosette clip.  I love the way they turned out, here's a little sneak peek.  I'm working on more sewing projects this weekend so I'll more stuff to show you probably by Monday.


3. Thank you guys so much for all the sweet comments on my post yesterday.  After reading them they all made me feel so much better.  I need to remember to not to listen to that little voice that sneaks in telling me I need to be like this mom to make my kids happy.  I know that I'm the best mom I can be for my girls and that they love me for the mommy that I am!

4. I am so glad to have my HAPPY girl back during the day at least.  The past 2 nights have been a different story.  For some reason she has been waking up.  Last night was the first time in months that I've had to rock her to sleep.  Hopefully she can get back to sleeping through the night again cause this mama is tired!


5. The girls have been playing really nicely together this week, which has been really nice.  Kaylee has been sharing and its been so fun to watch them play together.  They have little conversations with each other, which is totally cute!  There new thing to do together is pretend that their in a band as Kaylee says.  She told me the other day to sit in the stands and watch Kaylee and Kara's rock band.  LOL



6. Yesterday we had awesome weather, awesome as in 70 degrees and I didn't take the girls outside at all.  Why, why didn't I take them outside to enjoy the beautiful weather...I have no idea.  Maybe cause mommy wasn't really feeling good.  I think going to bed late and then having Keira wake up multiple times at night isn't helping with me not feeling good.  I need to start going to bed earlier than 11 cause I don't usually end up falling asleep till 12. After being so nice yesterday now the weather is calling for RAIN, we need it cause it hasn't rained here in CA at all.  It's kind a hard to take the girls to the snow if we have no snow!

7. Daddy went back to work on Wednesday and it took a whole day for the girls to get use to that daddy was back at work.  Throughout the day Kaylee would ask where daddy was and Keira was just call his name.  Daddy got excited when I texted him that the girls were looking for him and calling for him.  He likes when he comes home from work and the girls run up to him excited to see him!

8.  As far as I know we have NO plans for Valentine's Day, which is ok with me.  We might go out to dinner, well I'm hoping we go out to dinner so that I don't have to cook!


5 comments:

  1. Th skirt and clip are so cute! Nice work! Have fun at the skating show, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric scrap tutu skirt! I keep meaning to make one of those sometime. I haven't even thought about Raya's birthday outfit yet....you're way ahead of me!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job sewing. Can't wait to see the final result.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we don't have any official plans either... probably just family love dinner... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making some adorable things!!! Great job! No plans for Valetine's Day either. Give me a big bowl of ice cream & I would be one happy mama! :)

    ReplyDelete